Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|