Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Shepherd's pie
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 3-4 thyme sprigs
- 2 carrots , diced (total weight 300g/11oz)
- 250g lean minced lamb (we used 10% fat)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon powder , made up to 350ml/12fl oz stock with boiling water
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 400g can green lentils with no added salt, drained
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 650g Maris Piper or King Edward potatoes , roughly chopped
- 250g sweet potatoes , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp half-fat crme frache
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?