Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Sausage rolls
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 plump shallot , finely chopped
- 100g green lentils , drained weight from a 400g can
- 300g lean pork mince (8% fat), preferably organic
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp finely chopped tarragon
- good pinch dry mustard powder
- good pinch grated nutmeg
- x 375g sheet of ready-roll puff pastry
- 2 tsp semi-skimmed milk , to glaze
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?