Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Risotto with squash & sage
- 700g piece of butternut squash
- 2l low-salt vegetable stock (I used Kallo)
- 4 slices dried porcini mushroom
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 6 sage leaves, finely chopped (plus extra leaves to garnish)
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 350g carnaroli rice (or arborio rice)
- 100ml dry white wine
- handful flatleaf parsley , chopped
- 50g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- 2 tbsp light mascarpone
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?