Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Fish pie
- 500ml semi-skimmed milk
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 100g cooked prawns in their shells
- several thyme sprigs, preferably lemon thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 garlic clove , thinly sliced
- 750g new potatoes , such as Charlotte (no need to peel)
- 1 medium leek , thinly sliced (175g prepared weight)
- 400g skinned haddock fillet
- 350g skinned salmon fillet
- 175g skinned smoked haddock fillet
- 125g tub low-fat soft cheese with garlic & herbs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?