Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Chicken pie
- 450ml chicken stock , from a cube (I use Kallo, organic)
- 100ml white wine
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 tarragon sprig, plus 1 tbsp chopped tarragon leaves
- 225g carrots , cut into batons
- 4 skinless chicken breasts , 500g/1lb 2oz total weight
- 225g leeks , sliced
- 2 tbsp cornflour , mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp crme frache
- 1 heaped tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped flat-leaf or curly parsley
- 70g filo pastry (I used three 39 x 30cm sheets)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?