Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Chicken korma
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions , chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- about 2cm piece fresh root ginger (to give you 2 tbsp finely chopped)
- 5 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 600g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- tsp ground mace
- tsp ground black pepper
- 150ml natural yogurt , not fridge cold
- 100ml full-fat milk
- 2 small green chillies , deseeded and shredded
- handful coriander leaves and stems, coursely chopped
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds , toasted
- 250g basmati rice , cooked with a generous pinch saffron
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?