Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Chicken Caesar salad
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves , plus a few sprigs
- 1 garlic clove , bashed to bruise
- 4 organic/free-range skinless boneless chicken breast fillets , about 140g/5oz each
- 100g rustic granary bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice , plus extra for squeezing
- good pinch chilli flakes
- 4 anchovies fillets, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise (we used Hellman's)
- 4 tbsp fat-free yogurt
- 1 head romaine or Cos lettuce , leaves separated, washed and dried
- 100g bag rocket or watercress
- 25g piece Parmesan , shaved with a potato peeler
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?