Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The ultimate makeover: Carrot cake
- 1 medium orange
- 140g raisins
- 125ml rapeseed oil
- 115g plain wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder , plus a pinch
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 rounded tsp ground cinnamon
- 140g dark muscovado sugar
- 280g finely grated carrots (about 375-400g carrots before peeling)
- 2 eggs
- 115g self-raising flour
- 100g light soft cheese , straight from the fridge
- 100g Quark
- 3 tbsp sifted icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?