Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The real mushroom soup
- 1 small handful dried porcini
- olive oil
- 600 g mixed fresh wild mushrooms (chanterelles, girolles, trompettes de mort, shiitake, oyster), clean and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh thyme, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 litre organic chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1 lemon
- truffle oil, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?