Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The perfect potato gratin
- 1 small knob butter
- 200 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 300 ml double cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2.5 kg potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 handful fresh thyme
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- olive oil
- 6 rashers higher-welfare streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 handful vac-packed chestnuts, peeled and crumbled
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?