Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The nicest tray-baked lemon sole
- 4 whole lemon soles, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 2 handfuls red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 handful fresh oregano or basil, leaves picked
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- zest of halved 2 lemons
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful black olives, destoned and chopped
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?