Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The best pork chops with fresh bay salt, crackling & squashed purple potatoes
- 1 kg purple or Desire potatoes, peeled and halved
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 higher-welfare pork chops, skin removed but kept
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small handful fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 10 bay leaves
- 285 ml cider
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 4 tablespoons low fat crme frache
- 1 knob butter
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?