Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The best marinated lamb kebabs
- 500 g quality lamb, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 6-8 skewers or sticks fresh rosemary, lower leaves removed, tips kept on
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 cloves
- teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?