Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The best marinated fish kebabs
- 500 g monkfish tail (or cod or haddock), from
- , ask your fishmonger, trimmed of all skin and bone and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 6-8 skewers or sticks fresh rosemary, lower leaves removed, tips kept on
- 255 g new potatoes, boiled, halved
- 2 thumb-sized pieces fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 dried chillies, crumbled
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?