Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The best aloo gobi
- 1 small head cauliflower, or a big one, cut into large florets
- 1 splash vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 1 large pinch asafoetida
- 12 curry leaves, pulled off their stalk
- teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 big handful frozen peas
- 3 coloured chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- coconut shavings
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?