Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Very Best Burgers!
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium potato, shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|