Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Ultimate Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil, or to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|