Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs from about 8 (2 1/4-inch by 4 3/4-inch) crackers
- 1 cup honey-nut cereal crumbs, such as crushed Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons salted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh or bottled Key lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 9-inch pie plate, nonstick vegetable-oil spray, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?