Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 1/2 cups butter flavored shortening
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|