Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Secret Ingredient (Sesame): Seared Sesame Tenderloin Skewers
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup ponzu
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Small splash of mirin
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh chili to taste
- 3/4 pound beef tenderloin, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?