Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Secret Ingredient: Crme Frache
- 1 pound frozen spring peas
- 1/2 large shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup crme frache
- 1 tablespoon chiffonade of fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 pound mostaccioli or ziti 1/2 cup grated fontina
- 1 cup crme frache
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini (1/2 zucchini)
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyre
- 1/2 cup grated sharp white cheddar
- 1/2 grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups crme frache
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?