Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The River Cafe's winter minestrone
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium carrots , roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion , coarsely chopped
- 1 head of celery , coarsely chopped, keeping the leaves
- 1 head of garlic , cloves peeled
- 1kg Swiss chard , leaves shredded and stalks roughly chopped
- a good handful of parsley , finely chopped
- 400g can peeled plum tomatoes , drained of most of their juices, roughly chopped
- 1kg cavolo nero , stalks removed, leaves shredded (or savoy cabbage)
- 410g can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- about 700ml boiling chicken or vegetable stock
- a few sprigs of winter herbs such as thyme or sage, chopped
- freshly grated Parmesan
- extra-virgin olive oil , for drizzling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?