Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Real Deal Korean Beef Ribs
- 4 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian plum wine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|