Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Pink Cake
- Three 8 by 2-inch round cake pans, greased and bottoms lined with greased parchment paper circles
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) lightly packed premium unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup (6 3/4 ounces) full-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (10 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (7 1/2 ounces) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (5 1/4 ounces) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?