Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Perfect Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|