Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Original Alex-Caesar Cardini Salad
- 10 romaine lettuce leaves, approximately
- 6 half-inch (1.5 cm) rounds of stale french bread
- ¼ cup (65 ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 large egg, raw
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup (65 ml) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 150kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|