Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Only Marinade You’ll Ever Need
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea), or to taste
- 4 strips of lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed with the side of a cleaver or minced
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh basil, cilantro, dill, oregano, or a mix of all four
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 62kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|