Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Most Easy and Delish Meatloaf EVER!
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), undrained
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|