Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Meatball that Fell Off the Table
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|