Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 deciliters (1 2/3 cups) of very good milk
- 100 grams (31/2 ounces) of sugar lumps
- 40 grams (1 3/8 ounces) of rice starch or 30 grams (1 ounce) of sifted fine wheat flour
- a nice half vanilla bean
- 5 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites whisked Into a
- very firm snow
- 30 grams (1 ounce, 2 tablespoons) of fine butter
- 2 tablespoons of confectioners' sugar or superfine sugar.
- A timbale or a souffle dish about 20 centimeters (8-inches) In diameter and 7 centimeters (2 3/4 inches) deep.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?