Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Legendary Hot Brown Recipe
- 2 oz. Whole Butter (I used unsalted)
- 2 oz. All Purpose Flour
- 1 Qt. Heavy Cream (I used half and half)
- 1/2 Cup Pecorino Romano Cheese, Plus 1 Tablespoon for Garnish (I used more cheese than suggested for garnish)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste (I used freshly ground white pepper)
- 14 oz. Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast (I roasted a whole turkey for the turkey breast meat)
- 2 Slices of Texas Toast (Crust Trimmed) (I used Brioche, sliced)
- 4 slices of Crispy Bacon (Chef Geroli doubles this amount)
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced in Half
- Paprika, for garnish
- Chopped Parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?