Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Labor Day Burger
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese, or more to taste
- cooking spray
- 2 slices Colby-Jack cheese (optional)
- 2 thin tomato slices
- 2 slices avocado
- 2 hamburger buns, split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 75.9g|
|Saturated Fat 33.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|