Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Italian Irishman's Pie
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons sausage drippings
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|