Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Great Lobster Bake
- 1 pound littleneck or cherrystone clams
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 pound large mussels
- 4 live lobsters (each 1½ pounds)
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1½ pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined but tails left on
- 8 lemons, halved crosswise, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 339kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 250mg (83%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|