Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Great American Burger
- 2¼ pounds ground round, chuck, or sirloin
- 6 slices (½ inch thick) Vidalia or other sweet onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Sliced ripe tomatoes
- Sliced dill pickles or sweet pickles
- Cooked bacon (2 slices per burger)
- Ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 579kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 35g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|