Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Full English
- 6 good-quality pork and leek sausages
- 4 wild mushrooms, wiped
- 2 small tomatoes – scored on top
- 8 ounces thick-sliced bacon
- 6 ounces black pudding, sliced
- 1 x 14 1/2-ounce can of baked beans
- 2 knobs of butter
- 6 eggs, preferably free-range or organic, cracked into a bowl and beaten
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ a loaf of thick-sliced bread, for toasting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 2637kcal (132%)|
|Total Fat 176g (272%)|
|Saturated Fat 63g (315%)|
|Cholesterol 1023mg (341%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 156g|
|Dietary Fiber 21g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|