Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Four Seasons’ Crisp Duck
- 2 (4½- to 5-pound) ducks (if frozen, thoroughly defrosted), necks removed and reserved for a sauce, if desired
- ½ ounce fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- Zest of ¼ orange, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon lightly crushed coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon lightly crushed black peppercorns
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup loose jasmine tea leaves
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan pepper (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 2637kcal (132%)|
|Total Fat 254g (391%)|
|Saturated Fat 85g (427%)|
|Cholesterol 491mg (164%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|