Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Easiest French Onion Soup
- 6 large yellow onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- One 14-ounce can chicken broth
- One 10.5-ounce can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Marsala or red wine (optional)
- Four to six 1-inch-thick slices French bread
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, cut into thin slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|