Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Devil’s Chicken
- One 2½-to 3-pound chicken, rinsed and patted dry
- ¼ cup freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup roughly chopped italian parsley
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Spicy oil for drizzling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 858kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 67g (102%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 210mg (70%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|