Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups white all-purpose, cake, or pastry flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp (4 1/2 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- Cornstarch for dusting
- 12 oz store-bought fondant, colored flesh-colored with 1 to 2 drops peach and a dab of blue paste food coloring
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 12 oz
- , colored black with 36 drops black paste food coloring
- 1 oz
- , colored red with 4 drops red paste food coloring
- 60 Maggots
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?