Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Cheese Society Welsh rarebit
- 125ml milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 400g farmhouse cheddar , grated
- 175g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 heaped tsp English mustard powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (go for Lea & Perrins)
- 120ml ale , cider or Guinness (the last will give a stronger flavour)
- 1 egg , plus 1 yolk
- 6-8 slices, toasted crusty bread
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?