Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Big Sandwich
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 5 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 5 slices processed American cheese
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 18.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|