Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Big Easy Jambalaya
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted or regular diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Reduced Sodium Jambalaya Mix
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12 ounce) package andouille sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|