Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Best Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake Ever
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or other filling of your choice)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|