Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Best Turkey Gravy
- 1 1/4 pounds giblets and neck from turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, or to taste
- 2 (1.2 ounce) packages dry turkey gravy mix
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1 3/4 cups turkey drippings
- 1/4 cup quick-mixing flour (such as Wondra®)
- 1/2 cup milk (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|