Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Best, Easiest, Quickest Chicken Noodle Soup Ever
- 1 split bone-in chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Two 32 ounce boxes of chicken broth
- Two large carrots, sliced
- Two stalks celery, sliced
- One leek, sliced or one onion, chopped
- 1 cup bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken skin side up on baking sheet lined with foil. Rub olive oil onto chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes and then cool until chicken is cool enough to shred with your fingers. Discard bones and skin.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?