Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Best Brussels Sprouts Ever
- 1¼ pounds fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ pound lean slab bacon, rind removed, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into small dice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 223kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|