Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The Best Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 large golden beet, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh horseradish
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)*
- 1/4 cup Guinness (optional)
- 3 cups vodka or gin
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges
- Pickled vegetables (such as okra, green beans, or jalapeños)
- *Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?