Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
The BA Foodist
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 ounces chicken livers, trimmed
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch cubes (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry, bourbon, or Cognac
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Fresh parsley sprig
- Rye bread slices, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?